Mannheim
August 18, 2021
Maxime got off of work early so we hopped on a tram to take a train into Mannheim. First we went to the University of Mannheim, which used to be a castle! Then we went to the more urban area and went into tkmaxx and other department stores to smell candles and feel blankets.
University of Mannheim
Mannheim Jesuit Church
Then we headed to the water tower there and walked around for a while. It was a beautiful park!
Heilig Geist Church
On the way back we saw a gorgeous church and then went to a park on the Rhine before going back to Heidelberg.
Leave music suggestions in the comments or text me songs!! I walk an average of 4 hours a day and need new music haha
Listen to some podcast girl
ReplyDeleteI should listen to the Babylon Bee since I have so much to catch up on!
DeleteLooks like you're having a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete:p
DeleteCurrents:
ReplyDeleteanything by juke ross, “outstretched arms”-
A beauty initiative
“C’est Magnifique”
melody gardot
thanks!! I'll be sure to check those out!
DeleteBeautiful! I wish I could work at a university in a castle!
ReplyDeletespend your sabbatical in Germany!
Delete