Heidelberg - Part 1
August 15, 2021
Woah, 2 blog posts in 2 days?! I guess that's what happens when you walk an average of 7 miles a day!
I got to sleep in the morning after landing, which was great. After breakfast we made our way to the old part of the city. It was so beautiful! There was a very long shopping road where we found a restaurant for lunch, then continued to the ruins of a castle, Schloss Heidelberg.
:)
August 16, 2021
Today I was on my own. As anyone who has been in the car while I've driven can tell you, I am geographically challenged. That being said, I found my way back to this part of the city all by myself. I got my phone set up with a plan here, bought a converter so I'm able to charge my laptop, and then grabbed a pretzel for lunch. What's a day in Germany without a pretzel?
💕 Proud of you finding your way! 😉
ReplyDeletethanks, Elena's mom! 💛
DeleteSuch a mom comment😂❤️
DeleteGreat work:)
ReplyDeletethank ya, thank ya 🙃
DeleteLooks like a pretty city! :)
ReplyDeleteIt is, I would definitely recommend to @Through Julia's Lens :)
DeleteLooks absolutely amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI'm livin it up! Hope to see you in Italy soon!
DeleteWay to go! Confidence!
ReplyDeleteThanks! 🥳
DeleteSome shots remind me of Salzburg.
ReplyDeleteyeah, it was a beautiful city!
Delete